Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped calls

Hello, my calls have been dropping sporadically throughout the day, in the middle of a conversation. Primarily when I’m on a WebEx call for work. Happened 7 times today. I shut my phone down and it is still happening. What’s going on?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 8:13 AM

There is no setting on the iPhone that would limit the length of wi-fi calls, unless there is some setting in WebEx. You may wish to check with WebEx support to see if anyone else has reported issues with iPhones on their platform. Otherwise, you can wait to see if anyone else responds to this, although no one else has so far, or you can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support for assistance.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 8:13 AM in response to cole_marie

There is no setting on the iPhone that would limit the length of wi-fi calls, unless there is some setting in WebEx. You may wish to check with WebEx support to see if anyone else has reported issues with iPhones on their platform. Otherwise, you can wait to see if anyone else responds to this, although no one else has so far, or you can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support for assistance.

Dropped calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.