Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't locate my missing AirPod

Hi there, I recently lost my left AirPod, and using Find My won't help me at all. When my AirPods are connected to my iPhone, and I tap "Locate", the right AirPod only rings, and I'm unable to tap Left, as it loads but does absolutely nothing (It doesn't highlight itself either). I've tried to contact Apple Support using my serial number, but it's not accepting at all, it says "The serial number entered is for a different product. Please try again."

Could anyone PLEASE help?

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 6:00 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Note: when entering your serial number for service, use the serial number on the box.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 6:00 AM in response to dumila

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Note: when entering your serial number for service, use the serial number on the box.

Good luck.

Can't locate my missing AirPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.