You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drains quickly

My battery on my iPad Pro is losing in one night all of his power put it away at 100% and the next morning it is empty.

I have no programs open or apps open so what is wrong ?

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 4:13 AM

2 replies

Jan 11, 2021 4:09 PM in response to deef32

Hello deef32,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are seeing some issues with the battery on your iPad draining quickly while not in use. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

To start, we would recommend looking at the battery usage information to see if there is anything there indicating what might be causing the issue, or showing a particular app that is using more power than others. Take a look at how to check that here:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery

Specifically the section titled "View your battery usage information".

We also have some great information on how to maximize the battery life on your iPad:

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

We hope this information helps!

Cheers.

Jan 19, 2021 2:25 PM in response to MichelleT18

I too am having the same issue with iPad. Charged 100% at night, no apps open and shut down iPad at night with power cord attached. Next morning iPad battery down to 57% when it was not used at all overnight. Used for 1 hour during the day and battery now down to 27%. WTH? Stopped all auto push and fetch and followed all instructions in this feed. Been happening since last iOS update. VERY frustrating!!! Please help!!

Battery drains quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.