Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difficulty logging in to icloud mail on Outlook

Changed my apple id password this am and now I can't connect to my iCloud email account on Outlook 2019 on Windows 10.. was working fine before password change.

Changing settingd from use SSL and TLS STARTTLS variations either fails straight away or with a setting it says getting thisgs ready and has been that way for ages.. > 30 minutes!

Has anybody else experienced this?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 12:03 PM

OmarSenussiUK wrote:

Changed my apple id password this am and now I can't connect to my iCloud email account on Outlook 2019 on Windows 10.. was working fine before password change.

Changing settingd from use SSL and TLS STARTTLS variations either fails straight away or with a setting it says getting thisgs ready and has been that way for ages.. > 30 minutes!

Changing your Apple ID password means you need a new app specific password.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 12:03 PM in response to OmarSenussiUK

OmarSenussiUK wrote:

Changing your Apple ID password means you need a new app specific password.

Difficulty logging in to icloud mail on Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.