Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore deleted iMessages

How do I store deleted iMessages & data, also will restoring my lost data put back the things that were lost when I Accidentally reset my iphone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 3:42 PM

PooBear73 wrote:

How do I store deleted iMessages & data, also will restoring my lost data put back the things that were lost when I Accidentally reset my iphone

Assuming it wasn't synced to icloud and you backed up your device on a regular basis you do this Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support if you didn't back up those messsage are gone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 3:42 PM in response to PooBear73

PooBear73 wrote:

Assuming it wasn't synced to icloud and you backed up your device on a regular basis you do this Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support if you didn't back up those messsage are gone.

How can I restore deleted iMessages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.