Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

damage

I dropped my phone and it fell on the back (the back glass and front glass was already cracked) right after that the touch screen stopped responding. I want to know what could have happened to the phone to make the screen stop responding.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 8:12 PM

Your phone sustained external damage as you described and clearly the phone suffered internal damage as well. Exactly what was damaged, we couldn't possibly tell you. But the phone cannot be repaired. Apple will not fix a phone which sustained damage to the front and back.

If you paid for AppleCare+ when you purchased the phone, you can get a greatly reduced replacement per the plan details. If you did not purchase AppleCare+, you can purchase an Out of Warranty replacement.

For pricing, see this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 8:12 PM in response to mrr4gerrr

Your phone sustained external damage as you described and clearly the phone suffered internal damage as well. Exactly what was damaged, we couldn't possibly tell you. But the phone cannot be repaired. Apple will not fix a phone which sustained damage to the front and back.

If you paid for AppleCare+ when you purchased the phone, you can get a greatly reduced replacement per the plan details. If you did not purchase AppleCare+, you can purchase an Out of Warranty replacement.

For pricing, see this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.