Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Keyboard

Good Day to you all, I have a problem with the Smart Keyboard for my iPad Air 3. It does not work nor connect to my iPad. I really need to fix it because I use it for school and I don’t have enough budget to buy a new one (I hope it does not come to this). Some solutions that I did that didn’t work are: I force restarted the iPad,I Reset all the settings in my iPad and I installed the latest version of IOS. I really need help, I hope you can help me, thank you.

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 2:39 AM

Have you tried cleaning the connectors (both on the bottom of the iPad and on the keyboard)? - try gently cleaning with a tissue. Have you tried seeing (if you have another compatible iPad) if it works on another iPad. Otherwise you should visit an Apple store (although whether it's open in your region might be an issue due to Coronavirus) or Apple Authorised Service Provider like Stormfront.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 2:39 AM in response to Loulouu

Have you tried cleaning the connectors (both on the bottom of the iPad and on the keyboard)? - try gently cleaning with a tissue. Have you tried seeing (if you have another compatible iPad) if it works on another iPad. Otherwise you should visit an Apple store (although whether it's open in your region might be an issue due to Coronavirus) or Apple Authorised Service Provider like Stormfront.

Smart Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.