You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I send the Apple Watch charger with trade in

With a watch trade-in, do I include the Apple Watch charger?

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 8:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 12:20 PM

No...I recently traded my s5 watch in for credit on a s6. They will send you a trade in kit in the mail for you to use to pack up and send them your trade in. You include the watch body only, no bands, chargers, or other accessories. The trade in kit comes with a shipping label as well as tape to seal the box. I received my credit within days of Apple receiving my trade in.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2021 12:20 PM in response to achiu73

No...I recently traded my s5 watch in for credit on a s6. They will send you a trade in kit in the mail for you to use to pack up and send them your trade in. You include the watch body only, no bands, chargers, or other accessories. The trade in kit comes with a shipping label as well as tape to seal the box. I received my credit within days of Apple receiving my trade in.

Do I send the Apple Watch charger with trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.