Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uploading media to iPod Shuffle from Catalina?

I have Catalina on my almost new MacBook Air. I got a waterproofed iPod shuffle for Xmas. I can't download media to it. Please help. I've read it may be a bug.

If I must, how the heck do I "roll" back to Mojave?

When will this get fixed?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 4:00 PM

Does the iPod appear in Finder when you plug it in? Also, what do you mean by "waterproofed"? Was there some sort of modification done to the iPod?

Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 11, 2021 8:41 AM in response to kjames07

Hiya, The ipod does appear on the finder. I discovered that part of my hangup was I needed to authorize my MacBook Air and my audible account on Apple. (Obvio, thought I had done that when I set everything up.)

Underwater Audio waterproofs iPod Shuffles for swimming. I found a helpful link there and I was able to make a book download and some podcasts. Yay. I wasn't able to get my music to download to the Shuffle. It appears that if I bought it directly from iTunes (which isn't really available anymore as it was on Mojave) it will show up, but not from Apple Music. Thanks for your help.

D

uploading media to iPod Shuffle from Catalina?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.