Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you tell me who the payment for 60.36 was sent to

Can you tell me who the 60.36 payment was sent to

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 5:29 PM

Julie RD,

Did you get an email about a charge for $60.36? If so, first determine if it is a real charge on your account, or just a scam phishing message trying to scare you. Phishing messages pretending to be from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 5:29 PM in response to Julierd

Julie RD,

Did you get an email about a charge for $60.36? If so, first determine if it is a real charge on your account, or just a scam phishing message trying to scare you. Phishing messages pretending to be from Apple are unfortunately very common.

But if it is a real charge on your account, follow the steps in here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Jan 10, 2021 6:01 PM in response to Julierd

Julierd Said:

"Can you tell me who the 60.36 payment was sent to: The charge shows up on my pay pal account as an automatic payment. I don’t have an automatic payment for that amount"

-------

Take this Up with PayPal:

You need to contact PayPal about this. These are User-to-User forums for Apple. We are all everyday Apple users like yourself. No one here has access to your account information(and that is a good thing, BTW). So, contact PayPal to find out what this is all about.

Can you tell me who the payment for 60.36 was sent to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.