Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro WiFi Connection Problem

Hello

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and 100mbit internet.

While all my devices can get 100mbit, the iPhone 12 Pro connects on average 0.50 mbit. Appears to be connected but not connected.

I have to use a cellular network inside the house.

I have no problem with my iPhone XS and iPhone 6. (No problem with iPads and iMac.)

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 6:04 AM

3 replies

Jan 11, 2021 6:51 AM in response to Master of Jedi

Check your WiFi Router / Modem for --> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points ...

Connecting to Wifi is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you connect to a Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem of iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

iPhone 12 Pro WiFi Connection Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.