Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on the Web is only playing some songs

I was listening to Lil Force's new album, ‎Take a Chance by Lil Force on Apple Music and it is only playing 5 songs. If I try to play "A.M. N.M.E.", "Short and Sweet", "Chances", "Tell Me How", or "Here's to me" it's fine. Any other song it just goes to whichever one of those is next in the album. For example, I try to play the first song, and It just goes to "A.M. N.M.E." without playing any of the songs before it. They aren't grayed out so they should as far as I know be playing fine. Another instance of this is ‎El Beeper (Remix) - Single by Lil Force & MOL$ on Apple Music. You try to play it, Nothing. If you add it to next up, just doesn't play it like what's happening for Lil Force's album. These are the only instances of this I have come across so far but I will update this if I find any more. Would be appreciated if you test this yourself so I can see if it's just me or just the web version.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:38 AM

If I forcibly put them in next up they play, but not when I just try to play the album straight up. Some of them at least. "Chances" doesn't work anymore. This is weird.

3 replies

Apple Music on the Web is only playing some songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.