Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.3 update - no internet - not solved

My wife and I both just updated our iPad (6th gen) to iOS 14.3 Once the

update was complete we were no longer able to access most internet

functions. We can connect to our wi-fi. The wi-fi is good, had

internet connection. We can access it wirelessly with our laptop and

PC. The only thing able to connect on the iPads is the Facebook app. I

can't ping anything, can't access e-mail, can't even access the Apple

App store or check for updates to see if there has been a fix for this.

I've done restarts, hard restarts, reset network settings and nothing has worked.

I can't even restore using iTunes because Find My is turned on and I need to

connect to the internet to turn it off.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 3:42 PM

Solved. Between using the cloud and iTunes, I was able to turn off Find My. As soon as it was disabled everything began working normally. This was not a wireless router issue. This was not an ISP issue. This was an Apple iOS issue. I am glad I was able to solve it and not lose all my data as my iPad backed up when connecting to iTunes with iOS 14.3. I would just be restoring the iPad with the same faulty iOS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 3:42 PM in response to CarlAVII

Solved. Between using the cloud and iTunes, I was able to turn off Find My. As soon as it was disabled everything began working normally. This was not a wireless router issue. This was not an ISP issue. This was an Apple iOS issue. I am glad I was able to solve it and not lose all my data as my iPad backed up when connecting to iTunes with iOS 14.3. I would just be restoring the iPad with the same faulty iOS.

Jan 13, 2021 2:58 PM in response to shuffman1

Hi shuffman1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you're running into an issue with Wi-Fi on your iPad. We know how important it is to be able to connect to Wi-Fi reliably and we're happy to help.

We want to share a couple of resources with you to help resolve Wi-Fi issues like you're describing. We recommend working through the steps in the links below, and let us know how it goes.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Thanks

iOS 14.3 update - no internet - not solved

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.