Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

song check box in iTunes

I can't find the check boxes on my iTunes because, I can't figure out how to find "iTunes Preferences / General"

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 4:54 AM

While it is playing, click either the iTunes or Music menu (whichever you have) at the very top left of your computer. Then click Preferences and look for the General tab. There you can check "Show -- songs list checkboxes." See below.

Once you set it, the checkboxes only show in View > As Songs.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 4:54 AM in response to raleigh276

While it is playing, click either the iTunes or Music menu (whichever you have) at the very top left of your computer. Then click Preferences and look for the General tab. There you can check "Show -- songs list checkboxes." See below.

Once you set it, the checkboxes only show in View > As Songs.

song check box in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.