Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the account is linked to apple id problem with subscription to the application

I downloaded an application in which the trial period is not canceled. Every day I receive a request to write off funds. the card is not detachable from apple id. I closed the bank account. Now I can't download anything in the app store Reviews of the application are terrible.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 12:40 AM

You will have to pay first and then request for refund with a valid reason and then you will be able to access the App Store. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

About canceling a subscription

• Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
  • If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
  • If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 12:40 AM in response to Ttani

You will have to pay first and then request for refund with a valid reason and then you will be able to access the App Store. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

About canceling a subscription

• Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
  • If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
  • If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.

the account is linked to apple id problem with subscription to the application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.