Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you change the colors in pages?

Hi all. I'm visually impaired so font size, style and colors matter a great deal to help me see. I just downloaded pages 10.3.5 Everything is a bad orangish yellow. When I click on the fonts, the cursor now highlights in this yellowish color. It's really hard on my eyes. This has to do with the user interface, not text within the document. So what I would like to know is there a way to change the default colors in the user interface to something easier for me to deal with? Thanks.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:47 AM

In macOS Big Sur, Apple has tied the coloration in Pages to the System Preferences : General : Accent Color, and by default, it is set to an unappealing yellow-orange. That will also control the colors of your Favorites icons in a Finder Window. I changed my Accent color to blue, but your preference may be different.

Notice how the selectors in Pages v10.3.5 have now changed to blue?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 7:47 AM in response to mamasnowwolf

In macOS Big Sur, Apple has tied the coloration in Pages to the System Preferences : General : Accent Color, and by default, it is set to an unappealing yellow-orange. That will also control the colors of your Favorites icons in a Finder Window. I changed my Accent color to blue, but your preference may be different.

Notice how the selectors in Pages v10.3.5 have now changed to blue?

Can you change the colors in pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.