Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I synchronise a playlist with songs from iTunes AND songs from Apple Music across all my devices?

I have OS 11.1 on my MacBook and iOS 14.3. on my iPhone 12 mini. I have many playlists with songs from iTunes that I can synchronise to my mobile device. However, when I add songs from Apple Music to the playlists and enable Sync Library on my iPhone, I loose my iTunes songs. How can I synchronise playlists across all devices with songs from Apple Music and from iTunes? Many thanks, alex

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 10:44 AM

Hello alexander, 

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you're losing your music when you enable "Sync Library". We're happy to assist you with this.

This article explains how to sync your music across all of your devices:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2021 10:44 AM in response to alexander Kratochwil

Hello alexander, 

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you're losing your music when you enable "Sync Library". We're happy to assist you with this.

This article explains how to sync your music across all of your devices:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Best Regards.

How can I synchronise a playlist with songs from iTunes AND songs from Apple Music across all my devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.