Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Password doesn't work after typed in

I just signed in a phone erased to factory setting (I phone 5S). Then I restore my back up from I-tune to this phone (5s) with my backup of another phone (I phone 4).

Now both phones require me to sign in with Apple ID password. I phone 4 I tried to turn off the "Find My iphone" and iPhone 5s I want to sign in the password but both did not work. I have trying many times, like the ways with hardware reset, internet connection reset. But they don't work at all. Any ways to fix the glitch? Thanks in advance!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 4:39 PM

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.   

You can try resetting the password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 4:39 PM in response to joshkuo33

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.   

You can try resetting the password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID Password doesn't work after typed in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.