Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get deleted photos back

how can i get deleted photos bacj or how can i see them

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 11:11 PM

Have you checked to see whether they are in the Deleted Items folder in the photos app? If they are not there or you have removed the photos from there as well then you will not be able to recover them.

Do you use iCloud for Photos? If you do and they are not in the Deleted Items Folder then you will not be able to recover them.

If you do not use iCloud for Photos AND you backup your iPhone to a computer then you will be able to recover your photos IF the backup file was created before the photos were deleted.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 11:11 PM in response to watbih

Have you checked to see whether they are in the Deleted Items folder in the photos app? If they are not there or you have removed the photos from there as well then you will not be able to recover them.

Do you use iCloud for Photos? If you do and they are not in the Deleted Items Folder then you will not be able to recover them.

If you do not use iCloud for Photos AND you backup your iPhone to a computer then you will be able to recover your photos IF the backup file was created before the photos were deleted.

Axel F.

how can i get deleted photos back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.