Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can not access appletv in free trial apple one?

I just finished my apple tv free trial last week, and I took the offer for 1 month apple one free trial. The free trial starts on January, 8th and ended on February 7th.

Since I start the Apple one free trial I only have limited access to apple tv.

Is there anthing related with my previous trial?

I just bought new ipad 8, and I can’t find 1 year free subscription option anywhere. Is this related to apple one free trial?

Thank you.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 6:17 AM

Hello cynthyavl,

We see you have some questions about an Apple TV+ free trial. We can understand being excited about setting up an Apple TV+ free trial. Check out this link to learn how to Get Apple TV+ free for one year. To see if you qualify for the Apple TV+ free trial, look here: Apple TV+.

Best regards!

3 replies

Jan 15, 2021 10:02 AM in response to cynthyavl

As per the terms for Apple One The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription.

The free year offer for Apple TV Plus only applies to the first qualifying purchase, buying another iPad wouldn't grant a new offer (and the Apple One bundle would override it anyway).

If you are having trouble accessing Apple TV Plus then that is another issue and requires more info in order for someone to help.

Why I can not access appletv in free trial apple one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.