Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to reset a locked apple watch

How do I reset my locked apple watch? Someone used it and won't unpair the watch nor provide login information. I have proof (receipt), insurance from store where purchased (Walmart) and all of the original packaging. Please advise. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 9:16 PM

Activation Lock is an anti-theft measure that cannot be bypassed. If the previous owner cannot or will not remove the lock, then the watch is useless to you or anyone else. Try to get a refund., Apple will not help you find the previous owner.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 9:16 PM in response to 4tyrice71

Activation Lock is an anti-theft measure that cannot be bypassed. If the previous owner cannot or will not remove the lock, then the watch is useless to you or anyone else. Try to get a refund., Apple will not help you find the previous owner.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

i need to reset a locked apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.