Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is lagging

My iphone 7+ is lagging a lot, even the apps including instagram is hanging and it irritates me a lot, how do i solve this?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 8:53 PM

dhruv2525 Said:

"iPhone is lagging: My iphone 7+ is lagging a lot, even the apps including instagram is hanging and it irritates me a lot, how do i solve this?"

-------

A Few Thoughts:

Troubleshoot Instagram:

If Instagram is playing a big role in this...

• Contact Instagram:

Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

• Update the Instagram app:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple

• Unavailability:

Also, note that the Instagram App isn't available to everyone. So, if you cannot contact Instagram, that may be why.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 8:53 PM in response to dhruv2525

dhruv2525 Said:

"iPhone is lagging: My iphone 7+ is lagging a lot, even the apps including instagram is hanging and it irritates me a lot, how do i solve this?"

-------

A Few Thoughts:

Troubleshoot Instagram:

If Instagram is playing a big role in this...

• Contact Instagram:

Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

• Update the Instagram app:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple

• Unavailability:

Also, note that the Instagram App isn't available to everyone. So, if you cannot contact Instagram, that may be why.

iPhone is lagging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.