Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, Regarding my battery, I have a battery capacity of 100%, but i have the message prompt saying my battery has degraded. what could possibly be the issue

Hello, Regarding my battery, I have a battery capacity of 100%, but i have the message prompt saying my battery has degraded. what could possibly be the issue

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 11:54 PM

It may still be the battery. Are you having any performance issues from your iPhone X? Does the battery charge and work as you expect? If YES then perhaps you do nothing at this time.

If you are having issues (crashes and slowdowns) then I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store for battery diagnosis.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 11:54 PM in response to Tobijohnson

It may still be the battery. Are you having any performance issues from your iPhone X? Does the battery charge and work as you expect? If YES then perhaps you do nothing at this time.

If you are having issues (crashes and slowdowns) then I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store for battery diagnosis.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.