You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Justhost.Justhost.com keeps popping up on my screen. Why and how to stop it from popping up. It says something about it wants to be my certificate

Why is this happening

Justhost.Justhost.com keeps popping up on my screen. Why and how to stop it from popping up. It says something about it wants to be my certificate

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 6:04 AM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2021 8:23 AM in response to Applejunk4

Hello Applejunk4,

Based on your post it sounds like you're receiving a certificate related pop up on your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

Which apps or features seem to be in use when this error occurs?

Have you tried restarting the iPhone to see if that helps?

Were there any recent changes made on the device or with any accounts before experiencing this?

Are there any profiles installed on the device? Take a look at the resources below and keep us updated.

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Warm regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.