Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been overcharged in a game app

I have been overcharged in a game app. I made the purchase, I did not receive the item, but I was still charged for it.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 11:53 AM

subscriptions purchased or applications downloaded from the App Store are managed by Apple. This means that these subscriptions or purchases and any other payment configuration can only be viewed and configured on your Apple account.

If you have other questions or concerns about canceling the subscription, you can refer to this link: View or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you need further assistance to cancel the subscription, please contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 11:53 AM in response to murilo145

subscriptions purchased or applications downloaded from the App Store are managed by Apple. This means that these subscriptions or purchases and any other payment configuration can only be viewed and configured on your Apple account.

If you have other questions or concerns about canceling the subscription, you can refer to this link: View or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you need further assistance to cancel the subscription, please contact Apple Support.

I have been overcharged in a game app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.