Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it that my cardio fitness has no data?

I have series5 watch. And i’ve been doing workout 30 mins at most, why is it that my cardio fitness has no data?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 5:28 AM

6 replies

Jan 16, 2021 6:20 AM in response to La-Fong

It says in the link I posted that VO2Max can only be measured by doing an outdoor run,walk or hiking workout.

Quote;

How Apple Watch estimates your cardio fitness levels

Apple Watch Series 3 or later can record an estimate of your VO2 max using the heart and motion sensors during an outdoor walk, run or hike. It can also estimate your VO2 max if you start an outdoor walk, run or hike in the Workout app. Apple Watch supports a VO2 max range of 14-60 mL/kg/min that is validated for users aged 20 or over.

Jan 15, 2021 5:29 AM in response to -j08-

How Apple Watch estimates your cardio fitness levels

Apple Watch Series 3 or later can record an estimate of your VO2 max using the heart and motion sensors during an outdoor walk, run or hike. It can also estimate your VO2 max if you start an outdoor walk, run or hike in the Workout app. Apple Watch supports a VO2 max range of 14-60 mL/kg/min that is validated for users aged 20 or over.

To estimate your cardio fitness level, your Apple Watch also takes into account your:

• Weight
  • Height
  • Medications that may affect your heart rate

It can take at least 24 hours wearing your Apple Watch, followed by several workouts* and passive measurements with your Apple Watch before you receive an initial estimate.

Why is it that my cardio fitness has no data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.