Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I why i can’t sign in to the mail app from my phone??

I’m trying to sign in with my iCloud email to check my mails from the app but why it doesn’t want?? And when i try it say that this email is already on this phone

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 1:23 PM

Hello Ami18ra.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

We see that you are having some trouble with accessing your email on your iPhone because of a messages that says the account is already set up. We will be glad to assist. Let's go to settings and turn on Mail if necessary:

• "On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and check that Mail is turned on. 

"

If iCloud Mail isn't working

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 1:23 PM in response to Ami18ra

Hello Ami18ra.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

We see that you are having some trouble with accessing your email on your iPhone because of a messages that says the account is already set up. We will be glad to assist. Let's go to settings and turn on Mail if necessary:

• "On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and check that Mail is turned on. 

"

If iCloud Mail isn't working

Cheers.

I why i can’t sign in to the mail app from my phone??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.