Related Article: How to download apps and content that your family members purchased

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i use the family sharing in apple tv ?

Problems with the family sharing ! Hiw can i use it please ?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 4:42 PM

Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

• For sharing an Apple TV+ subscription or any other Apple TV app Channel subscription, nothing else is needed. Other members of the group will have access to the subscription content on their own account, just by being part of the group.
  • For sharing iTunes Store purchases (movies or TV shows for Buy), you will also need to set Purchase Sharing. This requires that the Family Sharing organizer will be billed for all family purchases.
  • Rented iTunes Store movies can’t be shared with Family Sharing.

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

Family purchases and payments - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 4:42 PM in response to refka192

Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

• For sharing an Apple TV+ subscription or any other Apple TV app Channel subscription, nothing else is needed. Other members of the group will have access to the subscription content on their own account, just by being part of the group.
  • For sharing iTunes Store purchases (movies or TV shows for Buy), you will also need to set Purchase Sharing. This requires that the Family Sharing organizer will be billed for all family purchases.
  • Rented iTunes Store movies can’t be shared with Family Sharing.

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

Family purchases and payments - Apple Support

How can i use the family sharing in apple tv ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.