Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i press my iphone 11 screen a bit harder it flickers or glitches like this on specific places

i recently bought a new iphone 11 and i was checking out all the features because i have been a previous android owner and i noticed that the screen flickered like that when i press it a bit harder

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 2:32 PM

If you purchased it new then it will have the manufacturers warranty. Contact Apple Support to get assistance. Also...if you’re within the return/exchange period (14 days if you’re in the US) you can take it back to where you purchased for an exchange as long as nothing has happened to cause damage (like an accidental drop for example).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 2:32 PM in response to AlexM7P7

If you purchased it new then it will have the manufacturers warranty. Contact Apple Support to get assistance. Also...if you’re within the return/exchange period (14 days if you’re in the US) you can take it back to where you purchased for an exchange as long as nothing has happened to cause damage (like an accidental drop for example).

When i press my iphone 11 screen a bit harder it flickers or glitches like this on specific places

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.