Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes Match

Hello,

Since the beginning of November 2020 I can no longer match the new singles / albums at ITunes Match,Do you sometimes stop with ITunes?Match? Why do we have to pay for something that no longer works?

Please answer from you. Thank you. Adriaan

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 8:04 AM

Hi there,

I've seen several similar posts but as I have Apple Music I can't check to see if I have the same behaviour or not. I've just tried adding some content to my Apple Music library and 14 out of 15 tracks were matched while one from the same album as 13 others was uploaded instead. Are you saying that nothing matches and everything uploads, or that no new content can be added at all? See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. What do the status columns tell you about the new additions to your library?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 8:04 AM in response to adriaan101

Hi there,

I've seen several similar posts but as I have Apple Music I can't check to see if I have the same behaviour or not. I've just tried adding some content to my Apple Music library and 14 out of 15 tracks were matched while one from the same album as 13 others was uploaded instead. Are you saying that nothing matches and everything uploads, or that no new content can be added at all? See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. What do the status columns tell you about the new additions to your library?

tt2

ITunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.