Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I pay for logic pro for $200 wouldn't the license come with it if I pay for it on the Apple store also Even if you pay for one license will expire

If I pay for logic pro for $200 wouldn't the license come with it if I pay for it on the Apple store also Even if you pay for one license will expire? Thats my question

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 4:15 PM

3 replies

Jan 16, 2021 4:05 AM in response to ravenandrews40

OK and I have a other question for what I’ve been looking online about this let’s say there is a update for logic Pro X right and let’s say for the old update that you have a file for your recording and because of the issue that you have to do an update for the logic Pro X for what I was reading is that you have to save your file onto a flash drive or external hard drive so that the information doesn’t get ease For your file is that true because I don’t want it to have more issues

Jan 16, 2021 4:15 AM in response to ravenandrews40

Also another question I’m just curious let’s say I don’t know someone is selling logic Pro X but it’s 10.5 but the thing is for my software update it’s 11.1 even if I get the software application and I put it onto my computer and because of the fact that it is a lower update version will it still be able to work on my MacBook it literally states in the description 410.14.6 or later 64-bit so will this still be able to work on my computer

If I pay for logic pro for $200 wouldn't the license come with it if I pay for it on the Apple store also Even if you pay for one license will expire

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.