Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Groups and Facetime

If I am understanding this correctly, there is NO WAY to leave a FaceTime group if you are not the owner? I was added to a random text thread turned FaceTime group with about 25 people. I know NO one in this group. I have asked to leave. No luck. I have also blocked all individuals. Still every single day, multiple times a day, I get notified of a FT call happening.

In a day and age of bullying and harassment, is there really NO WAY to choose to leave a FaceTime group?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 7:04 PM

2 replies

Jan 15, 2021 7:31 PM in response to ckuan

I understand. I do not wish to be called at all by this group. Calls beep in during my work calls, last week was multiple calls in a few minutes. I do not wish to shut off FaceTime, as it is a method of communication with family during this time. I simply wish to not get calls from a group I do not know and a group that has every individual blocked.

Groups and Facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.