Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is not active

Hello admin

i want to sing out my Apple ID in iCloud in my iphone 6G but I can’t do this because my phone said this Apple ID is not active

that’s my Apple ID

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 8:17 AM

Hello akar32,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having trouble with your Apple ID. Looks like you're getting a notification that the Apple ID is not active. We're happy to help and to get you pointed in the right direction. Have you made any recent changes to your Apple ID email address? We want to narrow down the cause of this issue.

Can you login in with your Apple ID credentials in the link below:

Apple ID

This help to see if this is a system wide issue.

If you get the same error message, reach out for additional support here: Get Support

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 8:17 AM in response to akar32

Hello akar32,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having trouble with your Apple ID. Looks like you're getting a notification that the Apple ID is not active. We're happy to help and to get you pointed in the right direction. Have you made any recent changes to your Apple ID email address? We want to narrow down the cause of this issue.

Can you login in with your Apple ID credentials in the link below:

Apple ID

This help to see if this is a system wide issue.

If you get the same error message, reach out for additional support here: Get Support

Cheers!

Apple ID is not active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.