Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s plus crash

Yesterday my iPhone screen went blank for no apparent reason (it wasn't dropped or anything) but the sound still worked (When I turned it off it went "kaplunk" like it should do) When I got home I plugged it into the computer and it charged up and I was able to use the hotspot. But later I tried a restart and it didn't turn back on and is now completely dead

I suspect the battery needs replacing but I wonder if there's something else that caused this chain of events. Any ideas?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:13 AM

Resolved

First I did a Factory Reset via iTunes which I later found actually happened but it didn't make the screen work. It just needed a new screen. I replaced it about 18 months ago so hopefully I bought a better one this time

So I lost a few photos and settings unnecessarily but the phone still lives and life goes on

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 8:13 AM in response to Doug5t

Resolved

First I did a Factory Reset via iTunes which I later found actually happened but it didn't make the screen work. It just needed a new screen. I replaced it about 18 months ago so hopefully I bought a better one this time

So I lost a few photos and settings unnecessarily but the phone still lives and life goes on

iPhone 6s plus crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.