Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question regarding the free trial period on Apple TV and Apple Music

Hello,

I recently cancelled the one week trial on Apple TV. During that time I downloaded one free movie.

After the cancellation I got charged with 3.90 BGN from my card. Is it because of this downloaded movie?

And also - about the free 3 month trial of Apple Music - I downloaded around 200 songs on my first day of the trial. Will I have to pay for them after the free trial is over, or Apple Music automatically deletes the songs from my Iphone? Thank you in advance.

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 11:19 AM

The free trial is for Apple TV+, not anything else in Apple TV. I suspect that you would have been charged the 3.90BGN even if you had not cancelled the free trial as it was likely not part of Apple TV+ content.

With Apple Music you will no longer have rights to listen to that content but I have never heard of anybody being charged.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 11:19 AM in response to jordi132

The free trial is for Apple TV+, not anything else in Apple TV. I suspect that you would have been charged the 3.90BGN even if you had not cancelled the free trial as it was likely not part of Apple TV+ content.

With Apple Music you will no longer have rights to listen to that content but I have never heard of anybody being charged.

Question regarding the free trial period on Apple TV and Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.