Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

music missing upon cancellation of trial apple music

I tried the offer of 3 months of apple music for free.

I cancelled my free trial after a short while, however previous songs purchased all disappeared.

I would like the items I purchase back.

How do I get them back?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 10:29 AM

If you truly mean purchased music, click on this link and read how to redownload music --> Redownload music - Apple Support

- Learn how to redownload music that you purchased from the iTunes Store. On iOS devices, Mac, and PC.

Realize that some music to which you listened with Apple Music is not purchased, it is rented and will not play after you cancel your membership.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 10:29 AM in response to blr322

If you truly mean purchased music, click on this link and read how to redownload music --> Redownload music - Apple Support

- Learn how to redownload music that you purchased from the iTunes Store. On iOS devices, Mac, and PC.

Realize that some music to which you listened with Apple Music is not purchased, it is rented and will not play after you cancel your membership.

music missing upon cancellation of trial apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.