Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not to reset my security question

I would like to change my email for apple id

when i login apple id and password that show next page for fill answer of security question but i forgot my answer then i would lie to reset my security question

but cannot to reset. What should i do

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 10:44 PM

suthasinees Said:

"I can not to reset my security question: I would like to change my email for apple id when i login apple id and password that show next page for fill answer of security question but i forgot my answer then i would lie to reset my security question but cannot to reset. What should i do"

-------

What to Do:

Use the link provided on the top-left of this post. Once changed, keep a handwritten, hardcopy of the changes, and store it in a location that only YOU are aware of, and only YOU have knowledge of.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 10:44 PM in response to suthasinees

suthasinees Said:

"I can not to reset my security question: I would like to change my email for apple id when i login apple id and password that show next page for fill answer of security question but i forgot my answer then i would lie to reset my security question but cannot to reset. What should i do"

-------

What to Do:

Use the link provided on the top-left of this post. Once changed, keep a handwritten, hardcopy of the changes, and store it in a location that only YOU are aware of, and only YOU have knowledge of.

I can not to reset my security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.