Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my order disappeared

I bought a Macbook pro from the Apple store, but now I can’t see the order if I try and check.

whenever i click on my order number in the email it opens che apple store app and a message pops up saying “If you would like to make changes to your order try again later”

MacBook

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 2:39 AM

I’m experiencing same issue here, I came to the community to see if I’m not the only one. I ordered MacBook Air 2 weeks ago and now I can’t even see the progress of my order. I hope they are just doing some weekend updates on Apple store and it’s nothing more serious than that! But an email from them would be great otherwise people start to worry.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 2:39 AM in response to gossvinyard

I’m experiencing same issue here, I came to the community to see if I’m not the only one. I ordered MacBook Air 2 weeks ago and now I can’t even see the progress of my order. I hope they are just doing some weekend updates on Apple store and it’s nothing more serious than that! But an email from them would be great otherwise people start to worry.

my order disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.