Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi Connection

WiFi signal Icon is not showing on my screen (upper left corner) and no internet connection with WiFi. In Settings my network is shown and check marked. I've got an iPhone SE (2nd Gen) running iOS 14.3.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 9:44 AM

I answered my own question. Goes to prove if you spent enough time on Google, you'll find that needle in the haystack. I actually found my answer on this website. The fix for my problem was to go to Settings/VPN/Secure VPN then turn off Connect On Demand. Once I did that, The WiFi icon popped right up and I was able to access the internet through WiFi. I forgot to mention in my original question that I wasn't able to access the internet through my cell provider as well. That problem was also fixed by making this change.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 9:44 AM in response to NavComTech

I answered my own question. Goes to prove if you spent enough time on Google, you'll find that needle in the haystack. I actually found my answer on this website. The fix for my problem was to go to Settings/VPN/Secure VPN then turn off Connect On Demand. Once I did that, The WiFi icon popped right up and I was able to access the internet through WiFi. I forgot to mention in my original question that I wasn't able to access the internet through my cell provider as well. That problem was also fixed by making this change.

WiFi Connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.