Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect bluetooth keyboard and ipad pro

My Bluetooth keyboard stops working with my ipad pro. There is a message "Keyboard K380 may affect Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections". Appreciate if someone gives hints to fix that problem?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 3:18 PM

The “may affect Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections” warning simply serves as a reminder that 2.4GHz WiFi Channels and Bluetooth occupy the same radio spectrum - and may cause mutual interference that potentially degrades performance of both.

Whilst 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth devices often coexist without issue, problems can occur. Using 5GHz WiFi channels, in preference to 2.4GHz, completely avoids potential interference. As such, where you are able to do so, this approach is recommended.

As for issues with the Logitech K380 Keyboard, speaking only from personal experience, I have not noted any noticeable loss of performance attributable to RF inference between the iPad and keyboard.

Should you experience issues, these WiFi settings are recommended. If using 2.4GHz WiFi is unavoidable, you should avoid using “wide channels” (different Router manufacturers use various names for names to describe these options).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 3:18 PM in response to AppleNewer

The “may affect Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections” warning simply serves as a reminder that 2.4GHz WiFi Channels and Bluetooth occupy the same radio spectrum - and may cause mutual interference that potentially degrades performance of both.

Whilst 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth devices often coexist without issue, problems can occur. Using 5GHz WiFi channels, in preference to 2.4GHz, completely avoids potential interference. As such, where you are able to do so, this approach is recommended.

As for issues with the Logitech K380 Keyboard, speaking only from personal experience, I have not noted any noticeable loss of performance attributable to RF inference between the iPad and keyboard.

Should you experience issues, these WiFi settings are recommended. If using 2.4GHz WiFi is unavoidable, you should avoid using “wide channels” (different Router manufacturers use various names for names to describe these options).

Connect bluetooth keyboard and ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.