Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad update lead to major error.

I went to the webpage on the ipad and did exactly what it said to do. i restarted the iPad like it says and the ipad just goes back to the same screen.....support.apple.com/ipad/restore. Please help. We do have an older ipad but it has been great.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 10:40 AM

Without you providing more information, it’s impossible for anyone here to know which webpage you are making reference - or what you have already attempted.

This support page is where you need to start:

If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Jan 19, 2021 12:15 PM in response to LotusPilot

I apologize for that. My daughter somehow did an update on it. It was not plugged in and the battery may have died during it (this is just a guess). Also when it was “complete” the screen showed the “plug in motion to a computer” on the screen and at the top had the support.apple.com/iPad/restore above the picture of the computer.

I went and “restarted” iPad as it says, holding Home button and button and the screen goes blank, the apple icon comes on the screen and then the screen goes back to the same screen again with the plug in motion picture and the support.apple, etc.

Ipad update lead to major error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.