Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer get vanguard.com website to load on my iMac, running Safari with Bir Sur OS

How can I get vanguard.com website to load on my iMac, running Safari with Bir Sur OS.

The problem started after using mac keeper to clean up & speed up the computer. I can access the website just fine on an iPad. And I have n problems accessing other websites.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 6:03 PM

Vanguard.com loads with no issues in Safari on my MacBook Pro running Big Sur.

I don't know what the issue is but wouldn't be surprised if it was caused by Mackeeper. It has a terrible reputation. Also see the following from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKeeper

MacKeeper is utility software distributed by Clario Tech Limited.[2] It is known for being heavily promoted through aggressive advertising and affiliate marketing. MacKeeper faced a class-action lawsuit because the company allegedly deceived users into paying for unneeded fixes. The lawsuit was settled in 2014 for US $2 million[3] without any admission of guilt by the company.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 6:03 PM in response to redheartmn72

Vanguard.com loads with no issues in Safari on my MacBook Pro running Big Sur.

I don't know what the issue is but wouldn't be surprised if it was caused by Mackeeper. It has a terrible reputation. Also see the following from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKeeper

MacKeeper is utility software distributed by Clario Tech Limited.[2] It is known for being heavily promoted through aggressive advertising and affiliate marketing. MacKeeper faced a class-action lawsuit because the company allegedly deceived users into paying for unneeded fixes. The lawsuit was settled in 2014 for US $2 million[3] without any admission of guilt by the company.

I can no longer get vanguard.com website to load on my iMac, running Safari with Bir Sur OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.