Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When can you buy AppleCare for an iPad Pro?

I bought an iPadPro 11” but when I purchased it I didn’t get AppleCare. I read some where that they had eliminated the 60 day purchase agreement and made it unlimited. Can anyone confirm that?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 7:18 PM

2 replies

Jan 19, 2021 3:42 AM in response to iBagwan

An AppleCare+ agreement, for qualifying devices, must be purchased within 60-days of device purchase. After the 60-day deadline has passed, it is not possible to add AppleCare+.

AppleCare+ is an insurance product. If no deadline for policy inception existed, nobody would purchase this cover before they had reason to make a claim. The 60-day limit provides a reasonable period in which to arrange this insurance cover - whilst reducing the opportunity for attempted claims-fraud.

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

When can you buy AppleCare for an iPad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.