Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my Citizen's One balance?

Loan number is not recognized in their website. I call they say call Apple. I don't know which number to call. I am still being charged and it seems my phone should be paid off by now. Apple even states my phone is eligible for upgrade.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 9:52 AM

If you set up a payment profile/automatic payment for your Apple Loan through the Citizens One Loan Program page (Citizens One is our lending division) then you should be able to log into your profile there to manage your payment option. However if you don’t log into the site, please reach out to us via phone at 1-855-764-6395 for further information on the available payment options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 9:52 AM in response to sgoins78

If you set up a payment profile/automatic payment for your Apple Loan through the Citizens One Loan Program page (Citizens One is our lending division) then you should be able to log into your profile there to manage your payment option. However if you don’t log into the site, please reach out to us via phone at 1-855-764-6395 for further information on the available payment options.

How do I find my Citizen's One balance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.