Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats solo studio3 connected to Iphone but no muisic playing

Every time I connect my Beats solo studio3 to my iPhone 12 (ios 14.3), it pairs but no music comes out when I put on a song. I've tried resetting them and repairing them. Also now the noise-canceling option doesn't show in Bluetooth settings either.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 7:49 PM

Hi, FlimsyRock92.

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

If we understand correctly, you have a pair of Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones that you connect to your iPhone running 14.3, but you’re not able to hear the music from your headphones. It sounds like you’ve already tried resetting and then setting them up again, with no success. We have some suggestions that may help.

First, check the audio source to make sure the music is playing through your Beats. The last section of this article explains:

Play music on iPhone - Apple Support

If you can see that your music is set to play on your Beats, make sure you’re following these guidelines when you reset them. Apple Support has some great videos to demonstrate the process here:

How to Reset Your Beats | Beats Studio3 Wireless - YouTube

If you’ve already reset and paired them again, and you’re not able to manage the Pure ANC or hear the music, you might try a factory reset next:

How to Factory Reset Your Beats | Beats Stuio3 Wireless - YouTube

Check out the video for managing the Pure ANC on your Beats, too:

How to Turn Pure ANC On and Off | Beats Studio3 Wireless - YouTube

Warmest Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 7:49 PM in response to FlimsyRock92

Hi, FlimsyRock92.

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

If we understand correctly, you have a pair of Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones that you connect to your iPhone running 14.3, but you’re not able to hear the music from your headphones. It sounds like you’ve already tried resetting and then setting them up again, with no success. We have some suggestions that may help.

First, check the audio source to make sure the music is playing through your Beats. The last section of this article explains:

Play music on iPhone - Apple Support

If you can see that your music is set to play on your Beats, make sure you’re following these guidelines when you reset them. Apple Support has some great videos to demonstrate the process here:

How to Reset Your Beats | Beats Studio3 Wireless - YouTube

If you’ve already reset and paired them again, and you’re not able to manage the Pure ANC or hear the music, you might try a factory reset next:

How to Factory Reset Your Beats | Beats Stuio3 Wireless - YouTube

Check out the video for managing the Pure ANC on your Beats, too:

How to Turn Pure ANC On and Off | Beats Studio3 Wireless - YouTube

Warmest Regards.

Beats solo studio3 connected to Iphone but no muisic playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.