Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pair two Apple Watches to one iPhone?

I think this would work but I have two Apple Watches and 1 iPhone, can I pair both of it to my iPhone and call Watch #1 with Watch #2?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 6:31 PM

Does assume you are using them 1 at a time.

The other multiple pairing is Apple Watch Family Plan, where you can pair a dependent Child's Cellular Apple Watch to your iPhone and control that Apple Watch from your iPhone. An Apple Watch paired this way has limited features, because some of the features assume the Apple Watch has full access to the iPhone, and a child should not have full access to a parent's iPhone. Of course it does not need to be a dependent child, but that is the basic idea.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 6:31 PM in response to Little-Girl

Does assume you are using them 1 at a time.

The other multiple pairing is Apple Watch Family Plan, where you can pair a dependent Child's Cellular Apple Watch to your iPhone and control that Apple Watch from your iPhone. An Apple Watch paired this way has limited features, because some of the features assume the Apple Watch has full access to the iPhone, and a child should not have full access to a parent's iPhone. Of course it does not need to be a dependent child, but that is the basic idea.

Can I pair two Apple Watches to one iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.