Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resound hearing aids not pairing with iPhone 12 and iOS 14.3

I have latest Smart update for my hearing aids, and they will not pair with my iPhone 12 with iOS 14.3. Any solutions? I have the Linx2 (that is Linx squared but I cannot superscript on here) hearing aids. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 11:35 PM

2 replies

Jan 20, 2021 8:46 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you, but I have already done all of the above. But I have also seen on the Internet that there is a problem with the iPhone 12 (not pro or max, just 12) and the connection of the Resound aids. I have also seen that Apple and Resound are aware of this and it is being worked on. I was hoping, though, that someone had found at least some sort of workaround. This is greatly needed by us who have to rely on such.

Resound hearing aids not pairing with iPhone 12 and iOS 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.