Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 mini battery drain

What's up apple, I didn't use my phone for just 1hour and from 70 or 60+ percent of battery life it suddenly jumps to 50 percent of battery life. We didn't pay for this. Just fix this bug!!!! Anyways, does anyone here is having the same trouble?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 2:18 AM

iPhone 11 and later models, battery performance --> About the battery and performance of iPhone 11 and later

2 replies

Jan 24, 2021 11:23 PM in response to juliangellica

Me lol. I have a 12 mini too and the battery drain is insane. I almost always have to put it on low power mode when I’m not using it.

Just using the messenger app for ~20 minutes makes the phone hot. It’s very annoying, I hope we get a fix asap.

Also, have you tried turning off your bluetooth completely? Apparently, turning it off from the control center doesn’t really turn it off. You have to go to settings to do it. I just found out about this and I think battery drain reduced for a bit.

Iphone 12 mini battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.