Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 pro max Battery drain

My Iphone 14 pro max is 2 week old. My battery drain very fast went i play game or use my phone. even my 13 pro max last longer than 14 pro max. may i know why? is due to phone issue or ios issue?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 4:49 AM

Hello,

With any new version of iOS there are always maintenance and re-indexing tasks to be performed. It should settle down after awhile. These are the standard steps for short battery life: 

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

See this link by Lawrence Finch for some battery charging tips:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2023 4:49 AM in response to Rascaltamil21

Hello,

With any new version of iOS there are always maintenance and re-indexing tasks to be performed. It should settle down after awhile. These are the standard steps for short battery life: 

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

See this link by Lawrence Finch for some battery charging tips:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad

Good luck.

Iphone 14 pro max Battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.