Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to transfer videos from my iPad to PC but I can't find the video

Their connected through a USB cable and the video I'm looking for is saved in the iPad and not in iCloud.

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 3:55 AM

Files stored on iPad are not directly accessible via a cabled connection between iPad and a PC.

You will need to install the most recent version of Apple iTunes for PC - from which it is possible to exchange data/files with your computer. More information about iTunes functionality can be found here:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows 10 can be obtained from the Microsoft Store. For Window 7, iTunes can be downloaded from from the Apple website:

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2021 3:55 AM in response to Sawey

Files stored on iPad are not directly accessible via a cabled connection between iPad and a PC.

You will need to install the most recent version of Apple iTunes for PC - from which it is possible to exchange data/files with your computer. More information about iTunes functionality can be found here:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows 10 can be obtained from the Microsoft Store. For Window 7, iTunes can be downloaded from from the Apple website:

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

I'm trying to transfer videos from my iPad to PC but I can't find the video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.